This exam leads to a recognized certificate in regards to the requirement of Art. 29 para. 1 let. a and Art. 6 of the FinSA by the Client Advisor Registers.
After successfully completing the “Executing and Forwarding of Orders and Credit Activities” test, you will receive a certificate that serves as proof for:
- Your knowledge of the FINSA code of conduct
- Your professional knowledge of:
- The purchase and sale of all types of financial instruments
- The receipt and transmission of orders in relation to all types of financial instruments
- Granting of loans to finance transactions in all types of financial instruments
Your training certificate benefits from the latest technologies in terms of security and recognition and is emitted in 3 languages on the blockchain.
The exam can only be taken once per purchase. We recommend taking the practice exam if you want to practice answering the questions before taking the certification exam.
The exam is an online MCQ and can be taken at a time of your choosing. Once purchased, you will receive an email to access your exam within 48 hours of your purchase (business days).